1. Always post the rules
2. Answer your 11 questions and create 11 new ones
3. Tag 11 people to your post
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them
1) Where have you travelled to and why?
Around Europe a fair bit, because touring bands would stay at the squat and I would jump in the van for a bit of free travelling, my mum and I travelled a lot when I was younger, we spent a few months in India and America, then we did a big last jaunt fir a few months around south east asia.
2) What was your favourite subject at school?
Art or English
3) How long have you been veg*n and what was the turning point for you?
I’m not, my diet varies between vegan,veggie,pesca and meat eater depending on time of year and emotional well being.
4) Do you have any talents or a craft you have learnt ? i.e sewing.
I can play the uke badly, i can crochet, sew, skate, draw, tattoo and other things..
5) What do you do for a living and is it what you wanted growing up?
I currently make dreadlocks proffessionally but tomorrow I start my new job as a body piercer :) which is something I have wanted to do since I was 13.
6) If you had to make a 5 year plan what would it mainly consist of?
This year, practice piercing, practice drawing and hand poke tattooing.
next year branch into scarification and heavy mods.
third year start saving and working towards my own studio
4 or 5 years from now I’d ideally like to have Needle&Dread, the piercing, dreadlocking and tattooing studio, with dreads being done in the reception room with a nice space for my dog to hang out in.
7) Rainy days in or sunny days out? why?
Sunny, I cant stand the rain, I wear glassed so rain renders me pretty much blind.
8) Is there anything you want to do but don’t have the courage? i.e poetry slam
9) What are your Top 5 books/movies
Hmmm. For books; The life of Pi, Call of the Wild, Water for elephants, The Road and Plague dogs.
For films; Jurassic park, Fantastic Mr Fox, V for vendetta, into the wild and Amelie
10) My own business would be….
Needle&Dread the body modification studio.
11) Describe your dream House.
A converted Warehouse with an epic roof garden.